Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jiggety-Jig

We are back home in South Hadley. The house is rather spare, as almost all of our stuff is sitting on the back porch awaiting decontamination. But this gives it a sort of new-apartment feeling that seems fitting to our new lives. For the next several months we will be living here, making regular trips back in to Dana Farber for outpatient stuff. Much more to write later on, but I wanted to let everyone who follows this blog know that we are back home in one piece.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome home; it's wonderful to hear you've made it this far. You remain in my thoughts, and I wish you all the most wonderful comforts of (a simple and very clean) home. - Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banzai!!!!
    -from my parents. (They've been following and discussing your progress, but for some reason aren't able to post comments). February 14th was the beginning of the new year in the old calendar (the Chinese new year). Susannah's condition seemed to improve once the year began. Looks like you left the hardship last year - this year will be a good one ;)
    Great Happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the year of tiger -- "vigorous dragon and lively tiger", very awful and loose translation but that's an old phrase describing "in full vigor", for you this year.

    I am keeping you at my heart. Jia You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! So glad to hear you are home again! Tom and I continue to hold you in our hearts with huge, enormous love and gratitude for making it this far.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! She's back home. Susannah is a huge risktaker and that really has motivated me always. Ethan, you're very helpful to her and that's so so nice of you to be always by Susannah's side. So together your personalities are awakened and your hearts are meant to be. :) I'd like to also inform you both that I've sort of weakened my inner strength but I'm okay right now. Getting calm and things together. Well hope all is well and good luck!
    - Yamileth

    ReplyDelete